Eye brow Threading :
Siva House of Beauty Eye Brow Threading
There's no going back once you've popped your threading cherry. Seriously, it's a one-way ticket to better brows no matter what you're starting with. If you are a virgin to the ancient Indian hair removal technique, let us enlighten you. The cotton-twisting treatment is not at all scary, but because it's nice to know what to expect, we've broken it down below:
1. Bearable pain. Depending on the therapist/your tolerance/the time of the month threading feels like tweezing multiple hairs at at once. Obviously try not to flinch during it, or you could end up with unwanted bald patches
2. One at a time. you'll be asked to pull your eyelids in opposing directions, so the skin is taught and easy for the therapist to work on. If they assume you've been before, expecting you to know what to do, ask and they'll explain!
3. Don't wear lots of eye makeup (for the above reason) or you'll probably smudge it everywhere.
4. They might question whether you want your brows "trimmed or not" after the threading; it's optional but it makes unruly hairs look much neater. If you have especially fine hair or sparse brows you might want to decline
5. Check the results, carefully. When the shaping is done, they'll show you the results in a handheld mirror and it's easy to automatically say "great!" – but look closely and ask for tweaks if you're not 100% happy.
6. Next comes the option for Aloe Vera gel. Say "yes" to it, it's rather cooling and soothing plus will help to reduce redness
7. The redness. You will temporarily experience rosy skin (some suffer worse than others), so you might not want to go straight out on a date afterwards, but it'll last an hour, max
08. Massage? Depending on where you have your brows threaded, you may get a little Indian-style head massage of joy afterwards making any pain you felt previously melt away
09. While the therapist may fill-in your brows with product if you wish, you'll be told not to apply concealer/foundation afterwards and don't ignore the advice; makeup could clog the pores left open by the hair removal and cause spots
10. What you should focus on instead is the fact you'll have your best brows EVER. Formerly sparse, overgrown, wonky or wild brows will all see amazing transformations from threading
11. Your freshly threaded brows will be easier to fill in yourself, making the morning makeup routine quicker. Bonus!
11. You'll also save time on tweezing. There's no need to pluck between appointments, but when you feel the need to (after 5-6 weeks), save them up for a week and re-book.
--Credits to Cosmopolitan for tipsLets see the prices for eyecare eyebrow threading cathedral city | Call for prices for eyebrow threading